You can change your PayPal password by following these steps:
- Log in to the PayPal account you want to access and make sure you’re on the home page of that account (www.paypal.com).
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Profile.
- Click Reset Password.
- Enter your new password in both the New Password and Confirm New Password fields, then click Change Password.
How to Change Your PayPal Password from a Smartphone
- Step 1: Visit the My Devices section on your PayPal account and choose your device type
- Step 2: Tap the “I Forgot My Password” link on the next page and enter your username or email address. You will receive an email with a password reset link
- Step 3: Follow the steps in the email to reset your password