Yes, PayPal Business Account is free. To start using PayPal Business Account, simply log in to your PayPal account and follow the simple steps below.
If you are a PayPal member company or have an existing business account with PayPal, you will already be good to go! For more information on how to get started with PayPal Business Account, please check out our getting started guide.
Why You Need Pay Pal Business Account?
There are several reasons why you might want a free PayPal business account:
- You may need to set up processing and shipping options to process and ship payments.
- You may need to set up your company’s headquarters or main office so that PayPal can find you.
- You may need to set up limits on the number of payments that can be processed in a day or week.
- You may need to set up privacy settings.
Once you have set up your PayPal business account, you are ready to start accepting payments. Here are a few things you will need to do in order to start taking payments:
- Set up processing and shipping options. This will include setting up limits on the number of payments that can be processed in a day or week, and setting up privacy settings so that customers can only pay through PayPal.
- Take payment from customers. Once the payment is processed, PayPal will send the money and invoices to the appropriate merchants. If you do not have processing or shipping options set up, buyers may need to find a different payment processor or snail mail their invoices.
- Analyze your performance and make changes if needed. If you do not have enough money in your PayPal business account, you may need to add more money to it or find a new payment processor.